Friday, October 15, 2010

Introduction

Hi, I'm David, and I am a student & Chrome extensions developer... In my free time I create themes and extensions for myself and other chrome users. To date, my extensions have reached and are being used by more than 30,000 users... Please feel free to test and rate my extensions here

A little about the technical side to me - I'm interested in everything Apple's and PC's have to offer. I'm a gadget lover and avid reader. I'd love to own an iPad and a Android Phone... I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my own extensions and coding, and although I am not pursuing a career in programming, it is a huge hobbie of mine, and one that I found only at the beginning of 2010, when presented with a bit of code that I wanted to make better...

If you haven't already, hurry up and download Chrome! In my opinion, the greatest web browser out! Download it here!. Below, You will find descriptions of all my extensions and themes for Google Chrome.